Thursday, January 21, 2010

What I've Been Doing

I'm back at it again.  A sampling of the pieces I've made recently for the Bei Mondi shop.


Green garnets (my birthstone) and mutilated copper heart with oxidized copper


Amethyst and lampwork glass from Blue Seraphim with oxidized copper


Hill Tribe turtle, lampwork glass from Norma Brink, and Swarovski crystals with oxidized sterling silver


New jade, aqua terra jasper, lampwork glass from Blue Seraphim, and copper beads  with oxidized copper

I'm still having issues with the new camera as you can see.  :(

I really appreciate everyone's advice on shows and the table set up.  You gals have some great ideas and I will try to use all the suggestions that I've gotten.  I've been looking towards future shows that require a picture of the table set up so if I can get myself in gear I'll try to take some pictures soon.

And I thought I'd leave you girls with some music today.  I can't get this song out of my head.  You know what they say, "The best way to get a song out of your head is to get it stuck in someone else's."  I hope it works. ;)  Plus, Barbara Lewis needs some new music to listen to besides Owl City.  hehe

15 comments:

  1. beautiful work! i especially love the one with the blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All really great. "mutilated heart" (chuckle-snort!). I like the backgrounds that you are photographing on. And I don't wear a lot of silver, but I do like the beads in the blue one best.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all, but that blue bracelet really SINGS to me! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Miss Leslie, I love each and everyone of those bracelets! Great job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie,

    All these are just incredible, and you have done a wonderful job letting the beads show off their individual beauty. The green garnets are magnificent!!! Garnets of any size,shape and color are my most favorite stones!! :)

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! and i saw the rest on flickr - you are on fire!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You mean rutilated, right? Your heart is definitely rutilated with beautiful textures that play off the green garnets so well! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really are on fire! Those clasps look fantastic - but don't they come undone easily?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Leslie. Love, love, love the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your photos look great. You have a lot of variety in their setup but still retain that Bei Mondi look.

    Thanks for the tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renate, I haven't had a problem with them sliding off although they look like they would. I know customers of mine have had questions about that. Hm...maybe I should try something a little different.

    Erin, I can't stop laughing at your chuckle, snort. You are too funny.

    Thanks for all of the wonderful words of encouragement friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are fantastic! I just love what you made. Can't wait to see more!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leslie!! you always choose the perfects beads:!! the turtle one's picture is like magazine picture!! you are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Leslie
    Please send some of these creative juices my way!!! You're making some seriously beautiful pieces!! Hard to pick a favorite, but I might just say it's the blue piece with the Norma Brink lampwork.

    ReplyDelete