Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Items up for sale soon!

Here's a collage of a few current pieces. I've been playing with different backgrounds for photos to make them more interesting. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I've tried everything from fabric and scrapbook paper to twigs and rocks from the yard. You might even see a little ant or spider crawling around in a picture for added authenticity! :)



The sun is shining outside so it's time to get off the computer and enjoy it. Hope everyone's enjoying their summer!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Leslie, your pieces are really stunning! Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comment! Hope to get to see more of your work soon!
    I think all the photos look great...my favorite are the top and bottom left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sharon! I'll be posting new photos soon. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete