Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Items

Here's some new items for the Etsy shop. Please let me know what you think!

Many blues, yellows, and browns in this piece. The name is Assateague Wild Ponies which is fitting because my first thought when I was making it was ponies running along the beach. Vintaj chain with yellow jade, blue howlite, tiger's eye chips, smokey quartz, and a lampwork focal that ties all the color together.

The other one listed today is Cliffs of Moher. Lots and lots of freshwater pearls with a sliding silver clasp with a celtic feel. Simple but elegant! I'll be listing items throughout the week so I'll be back tomorrow with some new pieces. Have a great Thursday! The weekend is almost here!

2 comments:

  1. nice job Leslie! That glass focal is gorgeos, ans I love the elegance of the pearls. Congrat's on your new etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, Sharon! That means a lot to me coming from such a great artist!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete