Friday, February 12, 2010

Parti di Sole

Hello Blogging Buddies!  Happy Friday to you!

I'm still making my way around to all the blogs from the Bead Soup Party.  80 is a large number and it takes time to give each the time it deserves.  I'd once again like to say a huge thank you to Lori Anderson who created the "soup" and all the excitement.  Bravo, Lori!  It was a big hit!

I'm trying to get back to a normal schedule but it's a bit hard with a kiddo home all week and wanting to play game after game.  Its great sometimes spending unexpected time with her but how much Disney channel can one girl take?  I will be glad when things get back to normal hopefully next week after some of the 20 or so inches of snow we've gotten has melted.

Alright so here's some other creations.
Up and Away Swarovski Necklace

Live, Laugh, Love Sterling Ribbon Necklace





Ocean's Dream Ocean Jasper Bracelet


And I have some other news as well.  I am opening up a supply shop on Etsy.  I love charms and trinkets so I'd like to focus on these.  I also have a never ending supply of stash beads that I need to get rid of.  My new shop is called "Parti di Sole" or Pieces of Sunshine.  Nothing there yet if you look on Etsy.  Give me some time as I am still trying to add my new pieces to the Bei Mondi site.

17 comments:

  1. great idea to destash... and your pieces are lovely... i really do like the heart with wings necklace... but that swirl whirl pendant is gorgeous! really nice job with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last necklace, I wonder when I would be able to do wire work like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all fantastic. I especially like the simplicity of drops with charms. But that wire wrapped swirl is an absoloute stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your new pieces! Glad you got a little time with all the snow days! It was fun but, come on, let's get back to school already!!!! Looking forward to seeing your destash shop too. I think I need to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the swirl whirl! Simple with great texture and pantina. I know, I can't get anything done with the kiddies home either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is lovely and I especially love the "Swirl Whirl. A new shop how fun! I have been thinking the same thing...a supply shop. Looking forward to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems I'm right in with everyone else - I think that Swirl is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Busy Girl - great idea to destash, don't we collect alot of things in our endeavors to make beautiful jewelry....as our art evolves so do our materials...leaving lots of excess goodies...what to do with them? Destash, share and inspire - thank you for a lovely blog and inspiration...stay warm in all that snow!!! xo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations are all so beautiful!!!
    Congrats on the new 'shop'...I wish you much success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of gorgeous work! I have so much that needs to get on my web site but I'm exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leslie, they are all beautiful! Love them. Great idea this destashing! I need to do that for sure. Good luck with the parts on Etsy. Take care, Riki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leslie
    Good luck with your new Etsy shop...will be a fun adventure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so pretty. Your work is wonderfully unique. Good idea on the supply shop. I'm in the midst of planning that for myself as well. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great pieces. My favorite is the jasper bracelet - so pretty. Thanks for stopping by, entering the giveaway and tweeting about it! Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My fave is the Swirl Whirl Citrine Sterling Necklace....yummy! Can't wait to see what you want to part with out of your studio. Good wishes on your new store adventure.
    Stay warm!
    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Leslie, thanks so much for your sweet message. Thanks for stopping by. Good luck with all the Disney movies and snow!! Hugs, Riki

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cool to be inspired by Cindy's bead soup piece! I love when we learn from each other!!!

    ReplyDelete