Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pins Make Me Happy

Oh yeah, the crazy pin lady is at it again!  They are just so easy and each one has it's own unique style.  They don't have to be a certain length like bracelets and you can add as much or as little as you please.  And use just about anything to pin them on.  It doesn't have to be a scarf.  At least no one knows you used curtains or a blanket in photos.  :)






 

 
So yes, here is more.  I do have to say that the last set I made sold quick so hopefully I will have the same luck with some of these.  Except for the music notes of course, those I made just for fun.

12 comments:

  1. All so beautiful, Leslie! Your wirework is perfect. I love the heart dangle on the first..and I think my favorite is the one with the black and Bali beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Leslie! And I wouldn't be surprised if the music notes were the first to be purchased!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all are "magnifiques" Leslie, so cute, so lovely. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leslie - those are great! I hope they sell very quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, these pins are just gorgeous!! I can see why they are quick sellers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the music notes. Good luck with these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! They are truly delightful! The one that mostly caught my eye was the one on the red{scarf or blanket??} That bead is leaving me at a loss for words!! TFS

    Marie
    p.s{thanks for finding me, I am so glad that you did, I love looking at your wonderful creations}:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. How'd I miss these? Beautiful pins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love these! You mentioned looking for a pattern or tute...did you find one? I would like to have it if you did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leslie, those are just gorgeous! I love each one of them, no wonder the last set sold so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the support and compliments ladies. Melissa, I never found a tutorial online unfortunately but I can send you some information.

    ReplyDelete