Everyone who joined in on the earring exchange should have received a name and info last night. Please let me know if you did not or if you have any questions. Here's a list of participants. We had 16 in all! I added everyone's blog link in case you have someone you aren't familiar with. Maybe you can do some "stalking" and get to know that person better. Have fun with it girls!
(Just a random picture of mine to get you guys in the earring mood)
- Jeanette Blix - http://jeanetteblix.com/
- Lorelei Eurto - http://lorelei1141.blogspot.com
- Véronique Perez - http://verodarmor.blogspot.com/
- Sharon Palac - http://sharonsjewelrygarden.blogspot.com/
- Erin Prais-Hintz - http://treasures-found.blogspot.com/
- Judy Glende - http://judithbdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Cindy Wimmer - http://www.sweetbeadstudio.com/
- LeAnn Weih - http://summersstudio.blogspot.com/
- Renate Starke-Krammer - http://putalittlemagicinyourlife.blogspot.com/
- Leslie Zabel - http://beimondi-leslie.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Harrington - http://lucidmoonstudio.blogspot.com/
- Shelby Foxwell - http://sundownbeaddesigns.blogspot.com/
- Esther Ramos - http://lilibulle-illusions.blogspot.com/
- Erin Siegel - http://everyheartcrafts.blogspot.com/
- Barbara Lewis - http://jewelryofdistinction.blogspot.com/
- Julie Pishny - http://www.gardenology.blogspot.com/
My daughter is doing much better today. By noon yesterday her fever was completely gone. I took her to the doctor anyway and he said he thinks its just a cold. Yippee! She's back at school today and every time I ask her how she's feeling I get a thumbs up.
My parents are coming in from Tallahassee on Thursday so I'll be busy getting things ready. You may not see much of me until next week. Enjoy your Tuesday and let me know if you have any questions about the exchange.