Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gift for a Friend

A dear friend of mine is going on a cruise soon and asked me to make her something with bright colors like green, red, blue, and brown. This was a challenge since I'm usually partial to more subdued natural colors. Here's a necklace and bracelet I created for her. Hope she likes them!

Has anyone started on holiday presents? I like to start shopping early but I'm a very indecisive person and it seems to get tougher every year. I would like to make some this year but I need some good ideas. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Looks like a sunny cruise set.
    About Christmas gifts, I always have good intentions but am a last minute girl. You know the type, up till wee hours every night the week before Christmas because I didn’t start early on my gifts. Good Luck.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie! Yep, I try to have good intentions and I always say I will start early but usually don't. I was hoping to change things this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice!! love this colors!! and i have to say that i'm like prairie, "a last minute girl" so i can't help you so much!i think about the person, choose some beads for her.. and make the present..

    ReplyDelete