Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday Wonders

The crew is finally done at our house. We have a large majestic looking wall and a walkway to match. Only one problem, they've completely tore up the yard that I've been trying so hard to create. Ugh! They took their bobcat through and destroyed the grass and nothing is level anymore. Let's just say I have my work cut out for me.

And one of my pups has gotten into a fight with a groundhog. I was petting her last night and realized I had blood on my hand. She was bitten seven times. Groundhogs have large teeth and aren't afraid to use them. They aren't an animal to mess with.

Aside from all of that, I have more items to list today. I think we're going on day seven of listing.
Botswana agate pillows with white pearls and Bali spacers. Lots of browns and grays together. Classic and neutral!


Green Lake
Green peridot chips paired with ocean blue seed beads. Six strands held together on a sterling silver sliding clasp. Blue and greens! Gotta love those colors!

I guess it's time to get crackin on the yard. Just hope the weather stays nice. Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Blue and green is always beautiful to me Leslie, and all those tiny beads, it's just so pretty! I always know I will find "pretty" with you.....soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your puppy and the groundhog. I hope he's okay!!
    You know, you're an Etsy inspiration!! Do you stay up late to work on all of these beautiful creations? I know those multiple-strand bracelets must take some time to create! :-)
    -Cindy
    www.sweetbeadstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the stones of the first one are just amazing!!! and the peridot!! what a job!! bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are so nice! Thanks so much for the compliments. It brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete